- Fulfill the “traveler’s health information form” must be completed 24 hours before boarding/travel. Website (in English):http://www.vigisalud.gov.py/dvcf
- (Updated) Sanitary requirements for enter the Country and Self-isolation or quarantine (when required)(PDF)
- Land Border Sanitary Procedure: General Migration Office (Read more)
The Consular Section provides with consular services and public assistance to Paraguayan residents in Japan, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Macao, Brunei, and Laos.
- Legalization of documents: Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Others consular services (visits by appointment): Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- *Except public holidays and last two working days of each month.
Telephone service (+81 3-3265-5272)
- Monday through Friday from 10:00AM – 5:00 PM（except public holidays）or email us via the contact form
- Emergency: +81 80-9293-7992
Embassies of Paraguay in Asia and Oceania
Residents of other countries should contact a Paraguayan Embassy within the following jurisdictions: