UPDATE OF SANITARY REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER PARAGUAY
Requirements for Entry into Paraguay
- Travelers from 12 years of ages shall have a certificate of primary vaccination (one or two doses, depending on the type of vaccine). Certificate in Spanish, English, French or Portuguese.
- Travelers who do not have a vaccination certificate:
Travelers from 12 years of age must present a test(ART: RT-PCR/LAMP/NAAT)
negative result performed within 72 hours prior to boarding.
Persons who have already had the disease:
- Travelers from 12 years of age
who have had COVID-19 from 10 to 90 days prior to entering the country, must prove such situation through laboratory results(ART: RT-PCR/LAMP/NAAT)
or positive antigen test.
For further information, please consult: Sanitary requirements for entry <June 2, 2022 Spanish>
The Consular Section provides with consular services and public assistance to Paraguayan residents in Japan, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Macao, Brunei,
Laos and Indonesia.
- Legalization of documents: Monday
through Friday from 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
- Others consular services
(visits by appointment): Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM- 12:30 PM
- *Except public holidays and last two working days of each month.
Telephone service (+81 3-3265-5272)
through Friday from10:00AM- 5:00 PM（exceptpublic holidays）or email us via the contact form
- Emergency: +81 80-9293-7992
Embassies of Paraguay in Asia and Oceania
Residents of other countries should contact a Paraguayan Embassy within the following