Update April 19, 2022
UPDATE OF SANITARY REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER PARAGUAY
Requirements for Entry into Paraguay
- Travelers from 12 years of ages shall have a vaccination certificate with a complete vaccination schedule for entry into the country. Travelers who have completed two weeks after receiving the second dose in a two-dose vaccination scheme or those who have received a single dose in a single-dose vaccination scheme and not more than 6 months have elapsed since the last dose. In Spanish, English, French or Portuguese.
- Travelers who do not have a vaccination certificate: Travelers from 12 years of age must present a test (ART: RT-PCR/LAMP/NAAT) with a negative result performed within 48 hours prior to boarding.
Persons who have already had the disease:
- Travelers from 12 years of age who have had COVID-19 from 10 to 90 days prior to entering the country, must prove such situation through laboratory results (ART: RT-PCR/LAMP/NAAT) or positive antigen test.
For further information, please consult: Sanitary requirements for entry <April 19, 2022 Spanish>
The Consular Section provides with consular services and public assistance to Paraguayan residents in Japan, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Macao, Brunei,
Laos and Indonesia.
- Legalization of documents: Monday
through Friday from 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
- Others consular services
(visits by appointment): Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM- 12:30 PM
- *Except public holidays and last two working days of each month.
Telephone service (+81 3-3265-5272)
through Friday from10:00AM
– 5:00 PM（except
- Emergency: +81 80-9293-7992
Embassies of Paraguay in Asia and Oceania
Residents of other countries should contact a Paraguayan Embassy within the following