Non Resident Visa (Tourist, technical and business)
As a general rule, passports must be valid for six months beyond the date the traveler will enter Paraguay.
Nationals of the following countries do NOT need a visa to enter Paraguay for short visits (tourism, technical and business) of up to 90 days:
|Andorra||El Salvador||Korea (30 days)||Romania|
Nationals of countries not mentioned above MUST OBTAIN A VISA to enter Paraguay prior to their travel. Nationals of Australia, Canada, United States of America, New Zealand, Russia and Taiwan can apply for a Visa on Arrival for short stay (tourism, technical and business) of up to 90 days. The Visa on Arrival is valid for multiple entries and available only at the Silvio Pettirossi International Airport (Asunción-Luque).
Resident Visa (Temporary/Permanent)
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY AT THIS EMBASSY
- Be a resident or legal visitor in Japan, Vietnam, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Brunei Darussalam or Laos. Residents of other countries should contact a Paraguayan Embassy within their jurisdiction.
- Personal appearance of the applicant to pick up the visa (except with special authorization of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
Step 1Sending the Application (A & B):
ASend by post:
- Application form
- Copy of passport (the page with personal data and page of visa of other countries). Passports must be valid for at least six months after the expected time of entry into Paraguay and must have at least 2 empty pages.
- For residents in Japan: Copy of the resident card.
- Flight itinerary.
- Copy of bank statement.
- Invitation letter from the Paraguayan company (in case of business visa) inviting the applicant.
- For residents outside Japan: Police clearance report (in English) legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Tour details.
- Invitation letter and copy of identity card of a family member, Paraguayan friend or foreign resident in Paraguay.
If the appplicant lives in a COUNTRY OF OUR JURISDICTION different from Japan, all above mentioned requirements must be sent only by digital form.
BComplete the Digital Application Form uploading a Digital Photo
NOTE: The consular section may request any additional documents deemed necessary.
Step 2 PERSONAL APPEARANCE AT THE EMBASSY:
Once the request is authorized (*), the Consular Section will contact the applicant to schedule an appointment to pick up the visa and make the correspondent payment.
- (*) Not consulted visas: about 10 business days after the correct reception of all the requirements.
- Consulted visas: about 45 days calendar days after the correct reception of all the requirements.